Aparat pentru determinarea punctului de scurgere al unsorilor
The dropping point is the temperature at which the grease passes from a semisolid to a liquid state under the conditions of test. Cooperative testing indicates that in general, dropping points by test method D 566 is in agreement. The test, usually carried on with manually operated analyzers, has
been totally automated with this instrument: in fact it provides automatically to regulate the heating rate, beginning with a 5.5°C/min rate and then reducing it to 1°C/min rate.
The apparatus is a benchtop model which houses the components and a Panel PC with touch screen.
A software running under Microsoft Windows XP permits to select the test method and the test parameters, run the test automatically, store, retrieve and print data, diagnose and calibrate the instrument offering in the meanwhile all the features of Windows systems such as LAN connectivity.
A unique cooling system permits to cool down quickly the heating furnace allowing to start a new test in a few minutes.
Model: ASTM D566-600
Cod: ASTM D566-600
Preţ, fără TVA: La cerere
- Enamel finished benchtop steel case
- Aluminium heating block with test tube jacket.
- Stainless steel heater.
- Water cooling system: it permits to cool down the heating block at the end of the analysis. The cooling cycle is automatically started when a drop is detected.
The cooling time is programmable via PC.
- PC based controller with colour touch-screen interface.
- Software characteristics: selection of the ASTM test method or setup of up to 40 custom methods, introduction of the test parameters through the touch
screen, possibility to change the setpoint during the test, selectable cooling time, storage of up to 400 test results and possibility to retrieve and print test reports, LAN connectivity, calibration and diagnostic routines.
- Safety alarm that stops the apparatus in case a temperature 30°C higher than the expected dropping point has been reached or the absolute temperature of 350°C has been reached without any dropping point
- Dropping point detector based on a photocell system.
- For 220 V/50 Hz connections: 700 W power consumption.
- Dimensions (l x w x h): mm 390 x 450 x 720. Weight: 30 kg approx.
- CE marked.
Dropping point detector
based on a photocell system
For 220 V/50 Hz connections:
700 W power consumption.
Dimensions (l x w x h):
mm 390 x 450 x 720
30 kg approx.
Official Certificate for Pt100 simulator
Pyrex glass test tube
ASTM D 566 - IP 132 - ISO 2176
Imaginile prezentate au caracter informativ şi uneori pot conţine unele inadvertenţe.