Aparat pentru determinarea carcateristicilor de extractie a apei din unsori
The apparatus consists of a benchtop case supporting the motor, the bath, the pump and the water
pipes. All the electronics is contained in a control box fixed to the instrument body.
Model: ASTM D1264
Cod: ASTM D1264
Preţ, fără TVA: La cerere
- Enamel finished benchtop steel case.
- Test bearing housing and shield manufactured exactly as specified
in the method.
- Stainless steel reservoir complete with inlet and outlet lines, aluminium housing mount, chromium plated brass circulating pump, 1/4 HP electric driving motor with belts;
- Stainless steel cartridge heater.
- Microprocessor thermoregulator with built-in digital display 0.1°C
accuracy. Probe: Pt100 RTD. Working range: from ambient to 100°C.
Suitable for working at 37.8 ± 0.1°C and 79 ± 0.1°C;
- Motor and pulleys for operation at 600 ± 30 rpm;
- The motor and pulley arrangement permits to start the water pump
without starting the bearing for water flow calibration;
- Regulation and by-pass valve to regulate the flow at 5 ± 0.5 ml/sec
through a 1 mm capillary;
from ambient to 100°C
Suitable for working at
37.8 ± 0.1°C and 79 ± 0.1°C
Motor and pulleys for operation
at 600 ± 30 rpm
at 5 ± 0.5 ml/sec
For 220 V/50 Hz connections:
600 W power consumption;
mm 400 x 400 x 600.
Officially certified PT100 simulator
Test bearing type 6204
ASTM 34C thermometer (+25°C/+105°C)
Imaginile prezentate au caracter informativ şi uneori pot conţine unele inadvertenţe.