Aparat masurare ductilitate ASTM D 113
The apparatus consists of a constant temperature bath capable to work in the range from -10 to 40 °C (thanks to a built-in cooling compressor) with an electrically powered tractor that pulls apart at an selectable speed the two ends of three briquet specimens: a load cell records continuously the force
applied to the briquettes and temperature, speed and applied force data are graphically shown on a 8.4” touch screen interface from which it’s also possible to control the equipment itself. Data can be stored and printed by simply connecting any USB printer. The instrument does not require an external cooler
Model: ASTM D113
Cod: ASTM D 113
Preţ, fără TVA: La cerere
- Enamel finished steel case, floor mounted with swivelling castors.
- Stainless steel bath, thermally insulated, with drain valve.
- Chromium plated brass pump: it provides an adequate stirring of the liquid
in the bath. Switch to turn it off during the test.
- Stainless steel heater.
- Microprocessor thermoregulator with PID action: built-in digital display
0.1°C accuracy. Probe: Pt100 RTD. Working range: from -10 to 40°C.
- Independent safety device against overheating and low level with alarm
- Built-in hermetic cooling compressor that permits to quickly cool down the
liquid in the tank.
- Acrylic hinged cover: it helps to maintain a constant temperature in the bath
providing a clear view of the inside.
- Traction carriage with variable speed motor: the carriage supports up to
three briquet molds. Automatic stop safety switch that stops the carriage
when the maximum elongation has been reached. Traction length: 50, 100
or 150 cm.
- Stainless steel screen fixed to the bottom of the bath: it permits a better
vision of the test while in execution.
- Three load cells mechanically connected to the briquet molds. Range: 0 -
200 Newton. Accuracy: 0.1 Newton.
- 8.4” Panel PC with touch screen interface for the control of the equipment.
It allows complete control of the apparatus plus data acquisition and
storing: temperature and force applied to briquettes are shown in real time
and can be saved and printed together with test data such as date,
operator etc. Software routines for calibration of temperature, force and
- Easy access control box containing all the electronics.
- English written user manual with installation instructions.
- For 220 V/50 Hz connections: 1800 W power consumption.
- Dimensions (l x w x h): mm 1800 x 450 x 1300 approx. (100 cm version)
2400 x 450 x 1300 approx. (150 cm version). Weight: 200 kg approx.
- CE marked.
with PID action
from -10 to 40°C.
Load cells Range:
Load cells accuracy
For 220 V/50 Hz connections:
1800 W power consumption
Dimensions (l x w x h):
mm 1800 x 450 x 1300 approx. (100 cm version)
2400 x 450 x 1300 approx. (150 cm version).
200 kg approx.
Mold acc. to ASTM D 113 - IP 32 - IS 1208
Brass plate for mold assembling
Mold acc. to ASTM D 5976
Official Certificate for Pt100 simulator
ASTM D 113, D 5976 - IP 32 - ISO 1208 EN 13398, 13589, 13703
Imaginile prezentate au caracter informativ şi uneori pot conţine unele inadvertenţe.