Analizor automat de distilare
- Conforms to ASTM D86, D285, D4737 and related international specifications
- Pt-100 RTD probe with automatic temperature calibration system (°C or °F)
- Windows®-based software package for PC control with LIMS export capabilities
- Automatic determination of initial boiling point (IBP), final boiling point (FPB), dry point and barometric and residue corrections
- Diagnostic system continuously ensures proper unit performance and user safety
- Automatic temperature and volume calibration
- Programmable distillation rate (2-15mL/min)
- Ready for distillation groups 1 - 4
- Networking for up to 32 units
- Powerful CFC-free cooling and heating system
- Receiver chamber heating system up to 60°C
- Precision level follower system with optical meniscus detector
- Integrated automatic fire extinguishing system with manual operation override
Preţ, fără TVA: La cerere
The Koehler Automatic Distillation Analyzer is designed to perform optimal distillation analyses of gasolines, fuels, oils, solvents, aromatics, napthas, kerosenes, hydrocarbons, and other volatile products to ensure conformity to rigid quality control standards. The analyzer automatically performs tests, processes results, and produces standard reports according to ASTM, ISO, and related specifications.
Receiver Chamber Heating System-The receiver chamber heating system is ideal for samples that form waxes or other solids during distillation.
Dry Point Detection as Standard Feature - Dry point can be detected visually or by automatic detection for ASTM D850 and D1078 test methods.
Ready for Groups 1 - 4 and more - Each Koehler Automatic Distillation Analyzer 5000 Series comes ready with the equipment, accessories and features as standard to properly run distillation groups 1 to 4 per ASTM D86 and related test specifications.
Calculated Cetane Index - Calculated cetane index is a useful tool for estimating ASTM D4737 cetane number where a test engine is not available for determining this properly.
Carbon Residue on 10% Distillation Residue - As per section 10, ASTM D189 the procedure for carbon residue of light distillate oils can be performed.
Temperature Distillation Range:
0 to 450°C (±0.1°C accuracy)
-5 to 60°C (±0.1°C accuracy); closed loop system
0 to 60°C (±0.1°C accuracy)
2 to 15mL/min in 0.1mL increments, user selectable
0 to 100mL (±0.01mL accuracy)
Automatic barometric correction utility with automatic sensor, range 550 to 900 mm Hg (±1 mm Hg accuracy)
Dry Point Detection:
Automatic dry point detection board is included with standard equipment and only requires a dry point sensor, 200mL flask and PTFE plug for ASTM D850 and D1078 tests.
Operates at 0 to 25°C (113°F)
Distillation Flask, 125mL with Markings
PTFE Centering Stopper for 125mL Flask
Ceran Plate, 32mm dia. hole
Ceran Plate, 38mm dia. hole
Ceran Plate, 50mm dia. hole
Ceran Plate, 25mm dia. hole
PT100 Thermometer with Cable and Plug
Special Graduated Receiver Cylinder (with base)
Special Graduated Receiver Cylinder (without base)
Condenser Tube Cleaning Assembly
Automatic Dry Point Detection Kit for D850 and D1078
Imaginile prezentate au caracter informativ şi uneori pot conţine unele inadvertenţe.